Welcome to the International American School of Warsaw's on-line application system. We hope the following steps will make your application process easier.
* Fill out the information below.
* Provide a passport sized photo for the child applying.
* Provide educational documentation for your child's last two years of schooling, translated if need be into English. Such documentation includes school certificates, transcripts, and relevant test scores. If you have more then 4 attachments, please zip/compress them into one file.
Enrollment is processed on a first come, first serve basis, should the child meet the school's academic requirements.
In the event of a full class, your child will be placed on a waiting list, wherein IAS reserves the right to select students based on merit.
Enrollment is confirmed upon receipt of the registration deposit of 4000 PLN. Please refer to our Tuition Fee subpage for more information on making payments.
We welcome new students to IAS throughout the school year.
In addition to the online application, parents must also complete one of the following Educational Agreements, based on the chosen school of enrollment:
* Elementary School Agreement: PreKG – Grade 6
* Middle School Agreement: Grades 7-9
* High School Agreement: Grades 10-12
A signed copy of the agreement can be brought directly to the school's office or scanned and e-mailed to: email@example.com.
An application and signed educational agreement must be completed for each child applying.
Thank you for applying to IAS!