1. Is the enrollment fee refundable, and when is the deadline for paying the registration fee?
The enrollment fee is non-refundable; the deadline for paying the registration fee is the end of June.
2. Is the enrollment fee payable every year?
Yes, the enrollment fee must be paid every year.
3. Are the discounts added up?
No, the discounts are not added up, parents can choose 3 different options of discounts presented in the Tuition Fee or Discount subpage.
4. What is the notice period of the educational school agreement, and in what form should it be submitted?
Parents are entitled to terminate the agreement within a 2-month notice period. It should be submitted in a letter form. Parents are obliged to pay the tuition fee for the notice period.
5. How many months is the tuition fee payable?
The tuition fee is payable for 10 months. The school in closed during the summer months (July, first half of August)
6. What is included in the tuition fee all education is included.
Tuition Fee excludes:
1. ISA, Apostilles, IB Examinations & IB Admissions Fees
2. School Trips in Warsaw, around Poland and Abroad
3. Pamoja Subject Courses Online
2. Lunch Service.