IAS ADMISSIONS FOR 2018/2019 NOW OPEN.
Welcome to the International American School of Warsaw’s on-line application system. We hope the next steps will make your application process easier. Enrollment is complete when the IAS Admissions Office has received an application, a signed educational agreement, received all relevant transcripts/certificates and is in receipt of a 4000 PLN enrollment fee. Please refer to our Tuition Fee subpage for more information on making payments.
If you are applying for more than one child, please create a new application after completing this section.
- Fill out the information below.
- Provide a passport sized photo for the child applying in person when you visit IAS.
- Provide educational documentation for the last two years by sending to email@example.com. Such documentation includes school certificates, transcripts, and relevant test scores. If you have more than 4 attachments, please zip/compress them into one file.
Enrollment is processed on a first come, first served basis. In the event of a full class, your child will be placed on a waiting list. We welcome new students to IAS throughout the school year. In addition to the online application, the parents must also sign the Educational Agreement.
- Elementary School Agreement: PreKG – Grade 6
- Middle School Agreement: Grades 7-9
- High School Agreement: Grades 10-12
After your application is complete, an IAS Admissions Officer will contact you to complete the process.
Thank you for applying to IAS!
A copy of the agreement can be found in the link below:
3,5 – 4,5
4,5 - 6
6 - 7
7 - 8
8 - 9
9 - 10
10 - 11
11 - 12
12 - 13
13 - 14
14 – 15
15 – 16
16 – 17
17 – 18