Apply to work at IAS:
The International American School (IAS) is a dynamic and inclusive community that brings together teachers, administrators, students, and parents from around the world. We believe in the power of collaboration and strive to create a supportive and diverse environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
To support our dedicated and talented teachers, IAS offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a competitive salary and a range of benefits designed to meet their individual needs. Whether you are looking for career advancement, flexible work arrangements, or opportunities to connect with other educators, we are committed to helping you achieve your goals and reach your full potential.
At IAS, we recognize the crucial role that teachers play in shaping the future of our students and we are committed to supporting them every step of the way. So if you are passionate about education and want to join a vibrant and supportive community, we invite you to consider the International American School of Warsaw.
What IAS has to offer:
- Competitive salaries*: wage depends on part- time or full-time and level of qualification
- 1 to 2 year contracts with possibility of extension
- Assistance with work visa and local government formalities
- Teacher training: IB & non-IB
- Free medical insurance from Allianz included in the salary; nurse on site
- Selected surgeries & medical procedures in Poland are free of cost
- Subsidized gym membership
- Assistance with relocation
- Generous holidays (approx. 45 working days)
- Bonus benefits after 3 years of working*
- Retirement benefits: PPK
- Vibrant international community of teachers with staff events
*Terms and Conditions apply. Perks applicable once working conditions are met.
Please refer to the documents below for assistance in terms of work permit, medical guidelines in Poland and housing.
If you wish to become a part of the IAS Staff, please send your CV and covering letter to: