IAS Tuition Fee Structure 2023/2024
Welcome to the International American School of Warsaw. Here is a break down per class of tuition fees at the International American School of Warsaw. All tuition queries should be directed to:
Current IAS parents please contact our Financial Officer for more details about the current status of your tuition fees at:
- Tuition Fee for the Full Academic Year – payable in 10 monthly installments for schooling.
- Payment is due up to the 10th of every month
- Parents who join mid-year will have the fee divided into monthly payments from the time they join.
- No payment for July and August (summer)
- IB Admissions and Examination Fees for 11th and 12th Grade are excluded.
- To guarantee placement there is a yearly non-refundable non-deductible enrollment fee of 4000 pln.
- Students applying for a new school year that paid the enrollment fee, need to provide a certificate of promotion from their particular class.
- ESL program may possibly not attend other language classes as a result of the intensive support they receive in the program.
Fees list – in 10 monthly installments*
* Fees may be subject to yearly adjustments based on economic factor changes.
**IB Admissions and Examination Fees for 11th and 12th Grade are excluded.
To guarantee placement there is a yearly non-refundable non-deductable enrollment fee of 4000 pln.
When making a direct bank transfer, please state the name and surname of student, grade, reason of transfer e.g. „John Smith, 9th Grade, Enrollment Fee”.
If you would like an invoice, please contact our Financial Officer early.
Parents may choose one of the following options:
- Every year a student remains at I.A.S., he/she will receive a 2% discount
- Additional family members will receive a 5% for the 2nd child, 10% for the 3rd child and 15% for the 4th child
- If the tuition fee is paid in full as a one-time payment before the 15th of August, there is a 6% discount
*Discounts do not add together. Parents may choose one option of discount that they are eligible for
** Delayed payment for a given month (deadline 10th of each month) will result in the loss of any discount applicable for a given month. Once payment is recorded, the discount will return to normal for the next scheduled payment. Please note that the discount for the delinquent month will not be reinstated.
- This is a yearly, non-refundable, non-deductible fee. The enrollment fee includes reservation of place, loaned books and online services.
- If the student does not show up to school by 30.09, the place in the classroom and Enrollment Fee is forfeited if there is no written request for extension.
- Some books and online services may be extra depending on student choices.
Tuition fee includes
- Full-time education for students from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm from Monday- Friday; Wednesdays are extended by club hours. Lower Elementary is open from 8:00 am till 5:00 pm
- American and Polish Diploma examinations, accredited through Cognia and the Polish Ministry of Education
- International Accreditation – International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBO)
- Pastoral Care Program, including the counsel of school psychologist
- English as Second Language (ESL) lessons as a part of the language support program
- On-site Psychologist care
- Sports activities organised by the school according to the Physical Education programme, including indoor / outdoor activities and swimming
- Course and University Counselling
- On-site medical care
- Loaned School Textbooks, Workbooks & Online subscriptions like ManageBac
Tuition Fee excludes:
- ISA, IB Examinations & IB Admissions Fee
- School Trips in Warsaw, around Poland and Abroad
- Pamoja Subject Courses Online
- Covid-19 Testing
- Lunch Service
- Extra books or online services based on student subject choices